You know how sometimes you should be careful in what you wish for? Well, I was just thinking to myself that I would prefer less emails that solicit and send sales events…you know, all that junk mail. I believe my personal email was hacked because I woke up this morning and my inbox was a big fat zero. I hope the hackers are having fun with my emails regarding school updates, savings available on Wayfair and cute designs on Etsy for the holidays. Bah humbug you jerks! My brain has been tied up in trying to recover everything this morning and I could use a book to distract me and I have a lot to choose from.
Okay, so what am I reading this week? Hopefully I will tackle this gorgeous stack from the library. I have a serious problem, I know. So what’s with all the different books?
- I am going to try to make a pumpkin pie from scratch. Yes, with real pumpkins and all.
- Since the move I’ve been reading many house decorating books for inspiration.
- I haven’t read nearly enough Middle Grade books as I would like this year.
- Still working on Nonfiction November.
- I want to read as many 2015 releases from my TBR I can before year’s end.
- I work in a library so while shelving and walking in the stacks I find a book like Aquarium that catches my eye.
- Well, it didn’t catch my eye by accident. I read the Kirkus 2015 Best Fiction Books list and ran to see if we had it. Plus I added about 10 more books to my holds list. I need help! It really is a decent list, though.